The story of Jacob DeShazer and his wife Florence has been published many times in the news and magazines. This page contains links to many of those articles.
- The New York Times - "Jacob DeShazer, Bombardier on Doolittle Raid, Dies at 95 ", by Richard Goldstein
- The Wall Street Journal - "War and Forgiveness"
- The LA Times - "Doolittle Raider took the Gospel to Japan"
- The LA Times photo gallery
- Salem-News.com - "Jacob 'Jake' DeShazer - WWII Hero and Doolittle Raider, Dies"
- The Statesman Journal - "WWII vet honored for his service, faith", by Eunice Kim
- The Baptist Standard - "Texas native inspires Pearl Harbor visitors toward forgiveness"
- The Sunday Oregonian - "Few of the Doolittle Raiders Ever Did More", by Steve Duin
- Christianity Today - "The Kamikaze of God", by David Seamands
- Response Magazine - "Flight Into Eternity", by Clint Kelly
- Christ for the Nations - "From Pearl Harbor to Calvary", by Deborah Anne Perez
- Focus on the Family - "Glory From the Ashes", by Tom Neven
- Decision - "I Led the Attack on Pearl Harbor", by Mitsuo Fuchida